Re:IMAGE EDITOR & WEB BUILDER

Hello

I wanted to edit an image with gimp , but because gimp can not handle more tham 256 color ,
the image went bad in color ,now I am searching for photoshop or coreldraw as an image editor
would you please send me the link to download any image editor or web builder under linux .

Hi.
The Gimp can handle basicly as many colours as the file format you are working with can handle.

If you were stuck with 256 colours, I assume you were working with a .gif file. As I recall, GIFs have a limitation of 256 colours.

JPEGs however can go up to "full colour" (24 bit)

So if you want more colours out of your image check the file type.

David