unable to align partion properly

Hello,

I guess this error is the XP dual boot bug.

see how to get around it at http://lwn.net/Articles/86835/

The way they advise to avoid it worked fine for me though I still got the error message.  W2k booted fine though I never use it and should probably just ax it.

(note -- I posted this as a search of the archives gave nothing when I searched for the error message that I got during the install)
--
Shawn

Karma is immutable, so act accordingly!