Re: Can I create a DNS list on my computer?

Ben Steeves wrote:
[bcs@zephyr bcs]$ yum info caching-nameserver
Looking in Available Packages:
Name   : caching-nameserver
Arch   : noarch
Version: 7.2
Release: 12
Size   : 24.58 kB
Group  : System Environment/Daemons
Repo   : Fedora Core 2 - i386 - Base
 The caching-nameserver package includes the configuration files that
will make BIND, the DNS name server, act as a simple caching
nameserver. Many users on dialup connections use this package along
with BIND for this purpose.

Ben,

Thanks for the info! What servers do you have in your yum.conf? My yum servers do not have this program... :-(

Thanks!

--
- - s r b - -
fedora core 2