DRAC question

I have sendmail using DRAC for anti relaying. All of my remote sites work fine except for one, if they receive their mail first they can then send. But at this one office, all the computer keep getting this error:

The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. The rejected e-mail address was 'whatever@xxxxxxxxxxxx'. Subject 'test', Account: 'nittany travel', Server: 'nittanytravel.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 5.7.1 <whatever@xxxxxxxxxxxx>... Relaying denied. IP name possibly forged [x.x.x.x]', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC79

This error message happens with any mail bound for an external server. Internal mail works fine.

If i put their address into the access file, then it works ok, but that is the whole point of using DRAC, right?

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jake McHenry

MIS Coordinator