Fwd: Re: Ethernet card does not work with FC2

Before start the downgrade to FC1 or move to another linux distro, would
any body, please, kindly let me know what source driver I should get for
my "82801BA/BAM/CA/CAM Ethernet Controller" (Laptop Toshiba Satellite Pro
4600) to be compiled and re-installed ? Even any tips (manuals, FAQs
website addresses would be great) to compile a custom 2.6 (or 2.7 ?)
kernel for my FC2 (running kernel 2.6.6.-1.435.2.3) would be greatly
appreciatted.

Thanks and kind regards,

Alberto