Re: Convert CDIR notation to IP range

or if this proves too tough...
<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=CIDR+calculator&btnG=Google+Search>
Craig

I followed that link and it in turn led right to some IP calculators that seemed exactly to fit the bill for the request:
My binary skills are lacking, so does anyone know of a tool (online or otherwise) to convert CDIR notation into the physical IP range?

The first three links were to online calculators that did the exact conversion requested:
convert 192.168.0.0/24 into 192.168.0.0 through 192.168.0.255 (so I can see what the actual range is).

I didn't see anything there that
explained how the notation works...the binary notation, etc.,

per se, certainly not in any way obscure or difficult, or that merited a sarcastic
Oh thank you dear Craig. What would I ever do without you?

I really do thank you, dear Craig. Your links were interesting and helpful, it was clear that you were trying to do a service, and you did answer the question as asked. Perhaps the poster didn't choose to benefit from your assistance, but I got a lot out of it.

IMHStatement of Simple Truth.