Dag yum repositories broken?

Every time I do a yum check-update, I get problems with Dag's repositories. I've used several different Dag mirrors, all with the same troubles.

First, there were problems with corrupt header.info files. Now there are problems with various headers (first libebml-devel, now libmatroska-devel).

I've gone so far as to do a yum clean all, and try again, but the same results are had..

I've now gone even a step further and renamed /var/cache/yum, recreated the directory and started a new yum check-update. It downloads a bunch of headers, but pukes and dies on the same packages as before.

Any thoughts?  I've emailed Dag, but with no response.