Wireless connects/nothing gets to internet

Hi all. I've been using the same script to start my wireless card for months now and after coming back from vacation it no longer works. I'm using a netgear wireless G card to a wireless G AP. After running the script, I am able to log into the router using the wireless card and my browser, but no application can get on the internet. I've tried all my browsers, yum, links, etc. I can ping my router and everything comes back fine. Checking /sbin/iwconfig yields the same result it always has. I have a dual boot system and windows is able to get on through to the net fine, so its not the router. I've double checked my windows and linux settings and they are all the same. Does anyone have any ideas!?!

Thanks,
Scott

MSN Toolbar provides one-click access to Hotmail from any Web page ? FREE download! http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200413ave/direct/01/