Re: mount smbfs and noexec

On 15:00 25 Jul 2004, Javier Perez <pepebuho@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
| I am trying to trace who is giving smbfs the "noexec"
| option to mount because each time that I boot up
| FC2, smbfs complains about it.
| When the system starts mounting smbfs, does it
| use /sbin/mount.smbfs or smbmount ?

This I don't know (AFAIR one calls the other anyway).
But check out your /etc/fstab if you haven't already.
--
Cameron Simpson <cs@xxxxxxxxxx> DoD#743
http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/

Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living
room by people you wouldn't have in your home.  - David Frost