Re: Samba in var/log/messages

Alexander Dalloz wrote/ha scritto, On/il 25/07/2004 16:04:

Am So, den 25.07.2004 schrieb antonio montagnani um 15:57:

If i look in var/log/messages I see these lines .....and they are repeated after some time

Antonio

I answered you yesterday to the exact same question. I suggest you read what you get as a reply when you post.

Alexander

I confirn that what I posted is exactly my smb.conf file.
I am surprised about no Workgroup declaration but it works and it connects to any workgroup (both home and office)
Good suggestion about localhost to be allowed
No idea if I need Wins... ;-)
Iptables is on, I can surf my internal network with no problem at all

This is the output:
[antonio@Fedora antonio]$ testparm
Processing section "[homes]"
Processing section "[printers]"
Loaded services file OK.
Server role: ROLE_STANDALONE

# Global parameters
[global]
       server string = Samba su PC233
       null passwords = Yes
       username map = /etc/samba/user.map
       log file = /var/log/samba/%m.log
       max log size = 50
       os level = 255
       dns proxy = No
       wins support = Yes
       guest ok = Yes
       hosts allow = 192.168.0.0/24

[homes]
       comment = Home Directories
       read only = No

[printers]
       comment = All Printers
       path = /var/spool/samba
       printable = Yes
       browseable = No

Any comment??

--

Antonio

Working with  Mozilla 1.7 on Redhat Linux Fedora Core 2
    Uso Mozilla 1.7 su Redhat Linux Fedora Core 2