RE: FC2 Gaim: end of each sound is "clipped"

-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Clint Harshaw
Sent: Saturday, July 24, 2004 9:12 AM
To: For users of Fedora Core releases
Subject: FC2 Gaim: end of each sound is "clipped"

>The end of the sounds in Gaim are being "clipped off" -- I've noticed
>this on two different FC2 desktops. I'm running Gnome with Gnome sound
>events enabled.

>Is this a FC2 annoyance or a problem with Gaim? It seemed odd that I
>idn't find anyone else having the problem in the archives, although
>it's happening on two different desktops -- two different mobo's, but
>both are using integrated sound (if that matters). Both machines have
>all the updates applied, and sound seems to work fine in all other areas.

>Clint

Clint~
I have FC2 on my notebook and I have the same problem.  It also happens on
shutdown/reboot.  It's a little irritating to me, but not something I've
spent any time looking into (since I have larger issues with my development
environment).  I'd be interested to see what response you get, though.
Just letting you know you're not the only one who has experienced it.

Regards,

John