Re: SGI 320 Instllation

Russ Hensley wrote:

Has anyone installed Fedora on a SGI 320 Visual Workstation (Intel PIII 550)?

I have several of these workstations that I would like to load Fedora onto, but can not seem to find any instructions in Yahoo or Google that are relevant.

This is VERY old, but maybe you could modify these instructions to load Fedora????

http://oss.sgi.com/www.linux.sgi.com/intel/visws/

AFAIK, there is no support for cobalt graphics, so if you are successful, you probably won't have any 2D or 3D acceleration, and X might be disappointing at best.