Re: Pesky virus

First, sorry the thread got away, I was thinking that the issue was related not trying to steal it...

I read my maillogs and see that relaying is denied when I see the attempts. However sometimes I get mail delivery errors for emails I haven't sent? What I was thinking is that someone could do a telnet in to my port 25 and use my domain to send from... (as if the user where from my domain...)

Thanks,

James