Re: Pesky virus

On Fri, 2004-07-23 at 22:14, Michael Sullivan wrote:
> Could I be infected with this virus?  I
> didn't think Linux was susceptible to virii - only hostile shell
> scripts.  Is there a way I can test if I am infected, and if I am, is
> there a way to find the virus so that I can destroy it?

Hi michael,

Keep cool, viruses now just open the address book, take 2 names, one
will be the sender, and the other one the recipient. You don't even need
to warn the sender, this is often not launched from his computer.

Stay on Linux, the is for the moment your best defense ;-)

Philippe
--
Philippe, Chiangmai, Thailand