Re: bluecurve on kde installed from source (and what/where is freecurve)?

"i know this topic has come up before since when i googled it, i found a
thread talking about instructions existing, but i couldn't find the actual
instructions."

http://www.google.com/search?q=freecurve&sourceid=opera&num=100&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
> shows http://dot.kde.org/1037348700/1037387131/ as the 1st link.

yup, thats the thread i was talking about.

> Going to pclinuxonline.com and search did turn up some links.

"Re: Freecurve
 by Roby on Sunday 24/Nov/2002, @11:25
I'm looking for Freecurve, i've searched on pclinuxonline.com but i haven't
found it. Can you help me?
 Thanks!"

he has the same problem i do.  i type in "freecurve" into the search dialog
at the top of the page:

"Search Results
No matches found to your query"

please share the link or how you got the search results.