Re: asf and wmv

Hi,

> Is it possible to get a plug-in for evolution,xine, xmms so that I play
> file-types asf and wmv?
> Maybe an rpm.
> I did Google but got all the windows stuff, nothing but noise on the
> Linux side.

Just go to the xine website and follow the links for the Redhat version
at Camberra (I think it is!) - download all of the rpms and you should
then be able to watch asf and *I think* wmv

TTFN

Paul
--
"Look. If you had one shot, one opportunity, to seize everything you
ever wanted. One moment to capture or would you just let it slip?" -