Re: troubling trend in package install

Hi

In my experience with yum (and its the only one of its type I use
regularly), I have found that if you wait a few days or so those
dependencies show up.  The only dependency I can't resolve is JAVA from
dag.

Also the default yum.conf only has the base fedora packages Updates and
extras from FreshRPMs. you can add more repositories like ATrpms, DAG,
Fedora US, Livinia,  NewRPMS, and Dries for more applications and maybe
some dependencies you don't have available on FreshRPMs.

>From what I understand Dag along with FreshRPMS, ATrpms, NewRPMS and
Dries are trying to work on creating one repository.

Let me know if you would like my entries in yum.conf for the
repositories you don't have.