Re: wireless vpn

On Thu, 2004-07-22 at 15:50, dreamin@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> ndiswrapper installed
> cisco vpnclient installed
> interface present
> power LED green
>
> config config config
>
> if you feel like helping this joe email me. i've spent too many hours
> doing this.

The list is going to need more information to even attempt to help.

You need to provide a brief description of what you are trying to do,
what version of software you are using, type of hardware you are using,
specific error messages you are getting, and exactly what you have
tried.

Without basic info no one is able to suggest anything.  I can't tell if
you are having a basic problem getting wireless to work or if it is a
VPN problem.

Take a look for the weekly message that lists common problems and info
on how to ask questions.

--
Scot L. Harris
webid@xxxxxxxxxx

If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you
really make them think they'll hate you.