Re: Off Topic

> it's also spam.  if i posted to this list, selling the amazing robco
> combination embedded linux graphical debugger and nose hair trimmer,
> whether or not you took me up on the offer would be just as
> "voluntary".  and it would be just as much spam as mr. hess' initial
> email.
>
> if people in the linux community really want gmail accounts, i'm sure
> they can figure out where to get them without having the offer show up
> completely off-topic in a fedora list.
>
> rday

Jezz! I wasn't selling anything. I didn't hijack a thread and I did
put 'Off-Topic' as the subject. I had some invites and wanted to give
them away to people that wanted an account. The reason that I asked
for a screen shot was to be relatively sure that I was giving them to
people running FC. Yes, some people that wanted a Gmail account knew
where to get them, but others didn't. I have given all of the invites
that I had in about 1.5 hrs, so I guess I did what I set out to do
(help some people).

My apologies if it offended anyone on the list.

Zo