Re: Simple database

On Thu, 2004-07-22 at 09:43, Timothy Payne wrote:
I do need the GUI or text based with boxes for the fields, if I find one
I'll use it at work but my father is 70 and he's just got the email
thing down, that almost killed me :-)  I don't know how many times I
said  "JUST WAIT ! STOP CLICKING ALL OVER THE PLACE !"

Thanks to all for the many suggestions I've saved them all.

> > Is anyone using a simple database on FC2? I have a pile of notes on my
> > desk from tips on this list and changes. It would be nice if it could
> > import files so I could use it for other things, but I just want to set
> > up a few fields and be able to search through them.
> > Tim...

Potentially interesting for you guys,

About:
Index is a minimal database management system. It is designed for those who want to keep and maintain their own databases of personal information. After defining the fields to be used in a database, index allows you to add, delete, and search records.

http://freshmeat.net/projects/index/

--
Richard Eibrand
Operations Engineer