re: Fedora Core 2 freeze after several minutes/hours

Dave,

I had this problem when I first installed FC2.

I found out it was a GL issue.  I disabled the screensaver and
everything was fine after that.  The issue appeared at random because
the screensaver was set to "random" and GL is only used in some
screensavers.  I don't know if that will work for you but it's worth a
try.

Best,

Steve

--