Re: Wide Open Magazine Rip-Off?

James Marcinek said:

> Did you ever think that the guy might want some feedback from others who
> may have subscribed? To see if others had the same issue...

And if 100 people come back and say the same thing?  What does it accomplish other than 100 extra mails?

> What better
> place to ask then a forum for Fedora... Since the magazine is for Fedora?

Actually, the magazine is for Red Hat.

> The website for Wide Open doesn't have a contact email, only for
> subscriptions and technical questions...

Seems to me that contacting Red Hat would be the next step then.  They at least have a shot at getting you into contact with the correct people.

--
William Hooper