Re: modprobe <module>

Chadley Wilson wrote:
Greetings,

Maybe a stupid question but if I were to modprobe a driver, it loads, it
works, I reboot it dont work!
Which config file does one edit I have tried /etc/modprobe.conf but the
I get errors on boot so I assume if this is the correct file that my
syntax is wrong.

It probably is because that is indeed where your drivers go.

Copy the syntax for the drivers you already have in there.

Regards,
Ed.