Sendmail and spamassassin

Hi All,
I have installed and configured sendmail ( nothing really complicated in the
sendmail.mc file )
I also have installed spamassassin RPM (spamassassin-2.63-8)
I have noticed that spamd is running on my system but When I receive mail on
my clients there is nothing in the headers of the mail which indicates that
spamd hads processed it. What do I have to tell sendmail to let spamd
process the incoming mail ?

Thanks in advance
Edwin