Re: Red Carpet available for FC2 -- please try it out

On Thu, 2004-07-15 at 13:50 +0100, D. D. Brierton wrote:
> James Wilcox, one of the Red Carpet hackers, just emailed me to let me
> know that Ximian/Novell hope to officially ship Red Carpet for FC2 with
> the next release, but in the meantime unofficial packages are available
> here:
>
> http://slightly.off.net/rc-fc2

Excellent, I'm glad to hear that they're planning to support FC2.
Hopefully before FC3 releases.  ;-)

> Then, download the following RPMs:
> http://slightly.off.net/rc-fc2/rcfc2/fedora-2-i386/rcd-2.2.0.91-0.vv.0.1.i386.rpm
> http://slightly.off.net/rc-fc2/rcfc2/fedora-2-i386/red-carpet-2.2.3-0.vv.0.1.i386.rpm
> http://slightly.off.net/rc-fc2/rcfc2/fedora-2-i386/rug-2.2.0.90-0.vv.0.1.i386.rpm

Is Open Carpet no longer a separate package?  I see that he has YUM, APT
and Red Carpet channels in his server config.

--
 David Norris
  http://www.webaugur.com/dave/