Re: Ipsec Question

Dave Oxley wrote:
I am after some IPSEC info also. I have an FC2 (with latest updates) NAT'ed behind another machine at work. At home I have a WinXP box NAT'ed behind a RH7.3 machine. Can I use IPSEC to VPN between both my WinXP box and the FC2 box and do you know of a HOWTO that talks through this type of setup.

Cheers.
Dave.

NAT is bad for ipsec, try openvpn for that... (WinXP and Linux clients available)