Re: Any experience with yumi yet?

I have recently installed yum and have been using it to update stuff. I am fine with the command line version, but the GUI is cool because it lets you browse all available packages, installed packages, and packages needing update. It never completes the installation because it crashes after running the test transaction. I downloaded and installed apt, and I wanted to try out red-carpet, but all I could find was the FC1 version, which doesn't work on my FC2 system. I tried it but it gives me a python error. I have the latest version of python, so I guess I just need to find a package for FC2. Anyone know where to find this? Also, how do you configure up2date to use apt and yum repos?