From: fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Darren Grant
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2004 2:06 AM
To: For users of Fedora Core releases
Subject: Re: kernel update/wireless install

Me wrote:

> Vlad~
>
> That's okay. We're all learning. Darren's reply was most helpful
> regarding which pieces to put in place, but I think I need to
> configure my yum.conf file to go to the atrpms servers for these
> pieces. Do you have any knowledge of how to get yum to do this?
>
> Regards
>
> John

Go to this link:

http://www.atrpms.net/install.html

This shows you how to modify your existing yum.conf file to use
atrpms.net as a resource.

Basically you need to add this to the bottom of your /etc/yum.conf file:

| [at-stable]
name=ATrpms for Fedora Core $releasever stable
baseurl=http://apt.physik.fu-berlin.de/fedora/$releasever/en/$basearch/at-st
able