Re: No 'Advisory' info in updated packages in up2date

William Hooper wrote:

Greg Edwards said:

2. When I select kernel or package updates from these streams, there is
no Advisory available to view. I'm used to viewing these under RH8 and 9.
I'm reluctant to install these with no description of the update. Any
reason there ?

RHN provides this information (for RH 8 and 9), but yum and apt (for FC) don't.

ISTR seeing a couple packages show advisory info for fc2, but I'm not sure.