OT: Re: Case Badges for Fedora?

Christofer C. Bell wrote:
On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 10:16:55 -0400, Clint Harshaw wrote

I'm building a new box this week -- are there any domed Fedora case badges out there? I didn't see any Fedora-related goods on Google, but you all may know of some.

Something like that would be great! Personally, I favor a case badge that's a
copy of the favicon.ico from http://fedora.redhat.com/.

I wonder if The Fedora Project could get permission to create a "Red Hat" logo
where the fedora is that same blue color as the Fedora site instead of Red
Hat's red. :-)

Everyone,

While we are on this topic, I have a laptop which was custom built. There is an oval area on the back of the LCD cover ~ 2.5 inches wide by .75 inches high over which I'd love to put a Fedora logo, Tux, or Penguin sticker. All the googling I have done have either turned up stickers that are too small (not > 2.5 inches wide) or are too cutsie (stickers of penguins meant for little girls, not a developer's Linux laptop). I would be more than happy to pay for a quality sticker for my laptop. Any ideas anyone? I've though of getting sticker printer paper from the local Walmart, but I don't know if the quality of the print would be that good or that it would stand the test of time.

If all else fails, I'm considering one of the witty stickers available from Thinkgeek.

Anyone?

--
Philip A. Chapman

Application Development:
Java, Visual Basic (MCP), PostgreSQL, MySQL, MSSQL
Linux, Windows 9x, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP