RE: VNC HowTo or docs

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004, Eubank, Chris RBCM:EX wrote:

... you might want to check out RealVNC (www.realvnc.com) ... their new
version supports :0 x connections that works really well (at least for me)

There's also documentation there that might help you :)

I'll second this suggestion, excellent stuff...

Might we put forward suggestion realvnc gets included with Fedora in place of the existing one. Ive used realvnc for years and its excellent.

Good luck! C

Chris Eubank
***Any opinions contained in this e-mail message are solely that of the
author and do not in any way, directly or indirectly, represent my employer,
real or imagined.

***Caution, *nix powered air conditioner, do not open windows!