Re: fc2 yum install mplayer with livna has dependency problem

Barry Yu wrote:

Just whan people whatch for this ;
In my case, in fc2 using yum install mplayer with livna repository will result dependency issue and can't get the package installed. Switch to freshrpms repository had enabled me installing the mplayer sucessful - but unfortunately no mplayerplug-in in this place so I had to download the rpm package from some other place.

What dependency? Did you configure yum to use both livna and fedora.us? I"ve installed mplayer from livna and never had any problems updating from it...

--
Pedro Macedo