Re: "Neutrino" jukebox manager on FC2?

Per-Olof Litby - Reg'l Mgr Nordic/Baltic - Java System Software - Sun Microsystems wrote:
Greetings,

Is there anyone who has gotten the "Neutrino" (http://neutrino.sourceforge.net/) manager for Creative Nomad jukeboxes to compile and run on FC2?

thanks,
/POL

I tried out a program called gnomad and had limited success with it on FC1. I'm on FC2 now and it is under my sound program choices.

I have the nomad w/ a 20 gig drive. I'll see what Nutrino is all about. Currently, I just boot into windows, load up the mp3s and run w/ the box. IMO, creative ought to start shipping its own version of a program that works for Linux.

Jim