Latest Nvidia Driver

Everyone,

I guess this is more of a fishing expedition than anything.  I was
wondering if anyone had been able to get the latest Nvidia driver to
work with a 4k stack kernel, in 3D mode?

It works fine for me in 2D mode but when I try to run UT2004 it crashes.
If I boot an 8k stack kernel and rebuild the Nvidia driver module it
works great.

Anyone else have any experience with this?

Thanks in advance,

Steve