Re: Cannot get Mozilla extensions to install

Ow Mun Heng wrote:
On Thu, 2004-07-08 at 05:02, bfd wrote:

Then see if you can save the .xpi extension to your hard disk. Once you have, the use the File -> Open File to open the .xpi file and follow the onscreen instructions.

Thanks. I don't see that in firefox though. I mainly use firefox instead of full blown mozilla.

Which don't you see in Firefox? The "Save link as..." option (right mouse button on a link) or "File...Open file"? Both are there; I use them in Firefox all the time.

--

-John (john@xxxxxxxxxxx)