mounting a promise RAID array

Hi all,  so far I have been very successful with all of the advise that I have received from this web site.  I have FC2 up and working, nautilus working and auto update working fine.  Last night I successfully mounted a SATA FAT32 drive so that I can read the windows files.

Now the SATA drive is actually part of a RAID array.  The array has an IDE drive and the SATA drive.  RAID is controlled by a promise controller.

I have 2 questions.
1.  How do I mount the raid array and not just the SATA drive?
2.  Can I reliably write data to the windows disks or can it only be read only?

thanks
phil
Philip A. Pearson
32 Oasis Circle