Re: Whatever happened to XMMS control panel applet???

Thanks!!!
That does the trick. Now I can just click once to pause the music to answer the phone and click again to resume.

This is so handy it should be included in the distro...

Matt Brodeur wrote:
   I remember having this in the past, but I haven't seen (or looked
for) it in a while.  Recently I've used xmms-status-plugin, packaged
by NewRPMs:
http://newrpms.sunsite.dk/apt/redhat/en/i386/fc1/RPMS.newrpms/xmms-status-plugin-1.0-2.i386.rpm

   It sits in the panel and can be controlled with configurable
mouse-click actions, or a drop down menu.

-- Greg Gulik http://www.gulik.org/greg/ greg @ gulik.org