Re: No checksum on Fedora project disk FC2-i386-disc3.iso

Hello, everybody!
I need a help with a very ordinary problem. I wanted to install the latest Linux version (Fedora project). For that I downloaded images of four installation disks for Pentium-4 based PC from the Red Hat server (dated 5/13/04) and then copied them on my CDs. I chose installation of the Linux workstation for which three CDs (1,2, and 3) were required. The installation proceeded smoothly until the third disk (FC2-i386-disc3.iso) was needed. When inserted into CD reader it came with an error. The subsequent check of that media revealed that the disk doesn't  have the checksum (MD5sum).
Assuming that something went wrong during the copying I made another copy. Same result. Then I downloaded that disk image the second time and copied it again. No change... Still no checksum.
What's wrong with the image and where I can get a valid third disk?

Thanks a lot!

Yuri Pesenson
ypesenso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx