Boot with a 2.6.7 on FC1

hi all,

I 've just compile a 2.6.7...

My root fs is in reiserfs (I use lvm1 and reiserfs for the other fs), when i try to boot on my new kernel I have got this message :

VFS : Cannot open root device "hda1" or unknown-bloc(0,0)
Kernel panic : VFS : Unable to mount root fs on unknown-block(0,0)

I think I come from the fact I havn't any initrd and that reiserfs is compiled as a module :
Is any one may say me how to create an appropriate initrd file to boot correctly ?

thanks!