Re: nvidia driver causes enemy-territory to flicker

I'm not Scott, but anyway... he may be talking about the .etwolf

I am Scott. Yeah you mention the right config file ~/.etwolf/etmain/
etmain.cfg

Now there is also one setup in the profile folder if you already setup
the profile.

I guess I should've ask this question earlier. What do you mean by
flicker. For instance when I start up the game, the screen flicks ones
to test the gl extenstions but that's it. If you can't get beyond this,
the problem is with opengl.

Scott, you were right. I was able to change the default 800x600 resolution in the options menu of enemy-territory to 1280x1040 and this fixed the flickering problem. This flickering did not occur on the default resolution 0f 800x600 when i played the game using an 8kstakes kernel. :)

--
Richard E Miles
Federal Way WA.