Re: Help with Orinoco Gold card ME TOO!

On Tue, 6 Jul 2004, James Marcinek wrote:

If this is an atheros chipset based card - you could try the
prebuilt drivers for FC2 from http://atrpms.net/dist/fc2/madwifi/

I just installed the necessary rpms (as I haven't been able to get my card
working either).

I have a ORiNOCO classic Gold PC Card. Everytime I plug the card in my laptop
freezes up. It also interferes with booting...

I have a HP Pavillion ze4325us with an Athlon processor. This is the
second card I've purchased in an attempt to get it running with Linux.
Can anyone help?