Re: Linux audio player - zinf needs more than one rpm

Alexander Dalloz wrote:
Am So, den 04.07.2004 schrieb Alexander Dalloz um 19:43:

Going to the download page of the Zinf homepage you will see that the
MusicBrainz 2.0 client library is recommende on Linux:

http://www.zinf.org/download.php

The link to the FTP target leads you to a SRC.RPM:

ftp://ftp.musicbrainz.org/pub/musicbrainz/libmusicbrainz-2.0.2-1.src.rpm

Alexander

Please forget my posting! ;) That library is part of Fedora Core

http://wftp.tu-chemnitz.de/pub/linux/fedora-core/2/i386/os/Fedora/RPMS/libmusicbrainz-2.0.2-7.1.i386.rpm

Alexander

Thanks all for the replies. I ended up editing the link below and looking at all of the rpms available that were related to zinf. After installing libmusicbrainz, I noticed my RHN applet notified me of a newer package for libmuzicbrainz.

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/zinf/

Anyway, looking at the program running on Linux was nice to see.

I'll have to explore what the features the program has and what the musicbrainz feature is.

Thanks for mentioning the program.

Jim