RE: Re: Kernel panic: Fatal exception in interrupt : In interrupt handler - not

Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 10:30:45 +0200
From: Hans M?ller <ndof@xxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Kernel panic: Fatal exception in interrupt : In interrupt handler - not syncing
To: For users of Fedora Core releases <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>

> After i update to kernel to 2.6.6-1.435.2.1 or kernel to 2.6.6-1.435.2.3 i
> have also only problems. It can be a problem with acpi try to use acpi=off.

I've tried that but the system still freezes (thanks anyway).
I think I'll have to reinstall the whole system. Maybe it would be the best option. Then I would pay more attention to the changes I make to the system (I think that was my biggest mistake), so if something like this happens again, I'll probably have an idea of what might causing the problem.

I'll probably reinstall the system this week. So, if someone is interested in this problem and wants any information about my system, just ask here and I'll provide it.

Thanks.

MSN Messenger: converse com os seus amigos online. http://messenger.msn.com.br