Re: bootup probs

Ayan wrote:
> system hangs during bottup when trying to bringup
> interface modem------
>
> how do I disable/correct the modem settings

What sort of modem? Internal? If so, PCI, ISA, or something else?

External? If so, is it serial, USB, or something else?

PCMCIA / Cardbus?

We need more data. They're handled in different ways.

James.

--
E-mail address: james@ | "She was good at playing abstract confusion in the
westexe.demon.co.uk    | same way a midget is good at being short."