Re: Can Nautilus CD Creator be used to burn an iso image

Just a quick note to thank everyone for the feedback I received.

A couple of people suggested a *right* click on an iso file, which then
offers a "burn to disk" option. That indeed works like a champ.
Non-obvious, but it does work.

Regarding the suggestions about using cdrecord... Thank you. That also
works. My question about Nautilus CD Creator was aimed at developing a
set of graphical tools which can be taught to others...those who want to
minimize command-line usage. But, cdrecord does indeed do the trick.

Again, thanks to all. Responses were quick and "on target".

Terry