Re: webcam

Brian Fahrlander wrote:
On Fri, 2004-07-02 at 16:57, Doncho N. Gunchev wrote:

   TVTime is better looking, but xawtv can be used on the command line to
setup your card and then record with say mencoder. Xawtv also has radio
command, and with FC2 I saw nothing that replaces it. I think dropping
xawtv in FC2 was not a good idea at all, good there is dag's repo.

    I'll pick this up on private mail; most folks probably won't be
interested in this....

Well, that's not entirely true, actually. I am interested, because I am currently torn between tvtime and zapping, and to be honest, I haven't looked at xawtv yet..... so please continue (or post the results).

Guus.
--
A.J. Bonnema, Leiden The Netherlands,
user #328198 (Linux Counter http://counter.li.org)