Sync to expansion card on Palm

This is driving me nutz!

Does anyone know the magic incantation to get FC2 to sync data - install
files in particular - to the expansion card on a palm? I have searched
everywhere and can't find how to do this.

pilot-xfer --help offers no clues
nothing in the man pages
For some reason http://www.gnome.org/gnome-pilot is not responding

I need to be able to sync some specific files that are too big to sit in
my Palm's main memory directly to the 128MB SDRAM expansion card I have.
Any assistance would be truly appreciated.

Cheers,

Chris

--
"Our lives begin to end the day we