Re: trying to wing it on an install to a P5-120Mhz machine

Thanks for your reply, Roger.

I forgot to mention that I had thought it might be a
bad CD drive and changed it, but got the same message.
I'll try pulling a drive from one of the boxes I know
can read this and try again. In an old post (in the
archives), this problem was resolved by someone by
upgrading the bios. As I mentioned, I already checked
and have the latest one available for this old board.

The error did say "Failed to locate CD-ROM device". I
might just try reinstalling the my old RedHat version
to see if if can locate the drive for that.

Thanks,
Frank