Re: Virtual PC's

I've heard of this being done with Two separate Video cards but not with a
single card with dual heads. I have never done this type of setup, but here
is a link to a place that did something like what you want but with two
graphic cards instead of one. This is some intense hacking. Hope this link
sends on the right direction.

http://disjunkt.com/dualhead/