where to put apache in startup order

Under FC1, my apache daemons are not starting up at boot time.
Originally, my link to the startup script was numbered
/etc/rc2.d/S90apache.
I tried as low as S78apache.

With either of these numbers, the daemon won't start on its own.

It starts just fine manually at a later time with a;

		' /etc/rc2.d/S78apache start'

I wonder why it's not starting. On my other systems, including solaris,
the S78 spot seems just fine.

Details:
	On this system, the level 2 startup scripts are:

S00microcode_ctl
S08iptables
S09isdn			(hmm, I don't need this!)
S10network